Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Question what are you smoking on right now?

FC Members Chat & Introductions

Question what are you smoking on right now?

Jason

🤠
Nice clean Display Jason Got green Crack in Ground yesterday now the fun begins🍀
I'm soaking 2 of the AP and 3 of the Bluestink. Will put em in soil today. I started two green crack, one peyote critical, one critical orange punch, and one Power plant. Popped a Bluedreamatic, and Nothernlight auto. The white widow auto hasn't done anything yet. The 3 autos are going outside. Should be getting a couple of blue dream starts from a friend real soon too. I better quit with the seedlings now or I'm going to have to much going to manage well.
Gotta love it!
:)

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
I'm soaking 2 of the AP and 3 of the Bluestink. Will put em in soil today. I started two green crack, one peyote critical, one critical orange punch, and one Power plant. Popped a Bluedreamatic, and Nothernlight auto. The white widow auto hasn't done anything yet. The 3 autos are going outside. Should be getting a couple of blue dream starts from a friend real soon too. I better quit with the seedlings now or I'm going to have to much going to manage well.
Gotta love it!
:)
Jason you need to start your own stream so you can place your pictures on it.🤪

Top Bottom