Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
12 Seeds you lucky bugger!!!!! Christmas has come early, I hope you gave the dude a mince pie and a glass of port :laughing:
I've never grown this particular strain (smoked it but never grown) but am very familiar with the original Big Bud of old from Sensi and to be fair this sounds like it's even better in all departments.
I'm jealous, what a score :party::party::party:

BudMonster

Aug 7, 2017
i think my eyes just got higher looking at that lol you lucked out there man

Wylde Bobb

Oct 10, 2017
Haha thanks dudes, I knew when I got that bud in my hand that IBS would want a pic. I think it's a cross of Master Kush and Blue Dream, but the second component could also be Purple Diesel. The taste is really quite sweet when cured right, almost like blueberries. As for the high, it varies, but newbie smokers usually get either a near-psychedelic high, or are rendered pretty much comatose. For the seasoned smoker, it's one of those rare highs that is both mentally uplifting and physically relaxing.

Wylde Bobb

Oct 10, 2017
yes definitely. Even with all the other strains I grew this time around, the Purps is still my favorite. Just one of those fluke accidental hybrids that turned out to be awesome. The Coffee diesel is a close second though, another sweeet smoker

Last edited:

Back