Organic Auto Fem - Critical, Blueberry. BioBizz Light Mix, Cob LED 50w 3500k + 6500k lamps, 60x60x120 box

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
I gave Critical water today (5 days earlier i fed her), 3 litres 7.4 ph plain water for her 12 littre pot, about 50 ml runoff 6.6 ph 780 ppm, when last feeding was 2000 runoff with 800 ppm nutemix.
So im guessin some good amount were digested by this time and with todays corrected ph.. how about feeding next time?
Smells great, im sleeping with the box in the room, i like when im sitting with laptop and outtake fan makes the air flows right to my nose))im getting almost high))
heres the light structure by the way)).. its simple, heatsinks already got holes for screws and wires. just glue a chip with glue grease and choose if you need lens or reflector, i chosed lens cuz it covers chip, it has rubber base which sealing and protects from all types of dirt or humid.. @Sunshine

Attachments

• IMG_4551-31-10-18-21-14.JPG
    IMG_4551-31-10-18-21-14.JPG
    959.4 KB · Views: 158

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Oh and your freebies finally came to our country.. so its couple days and i think i can recieve your long awaited present guys!!! (63 days it was shipping to our country!) cant wait, i will def show your package as i recieve it! Now its about 40 days till i get comtetition seeds! little by little day by day patience is the way we play))) @ThC @Sunshine

I actually im not sure what seeds in this package, but in winning seeds theres Sunshines Fruit Bowl, and Stink Bombs and Stink finger. Cant wait to grow it.. oohh..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
So im guessin some good amount were digested by this time and with todays corrected ph.. how about feeding next time?
Try it at 800ppm and check the run off then you can up it or drop it next feeding :)
i chosed lens cuz it covers chip, it has rubber base which sealing and protects from all types of dirt or humid..
Good choice ?
(63 days it was shipping to our country!)
Wowsers!!! That's an incredibly long time, I wonder why it takes such a long time? I'm sure in the end your buddha like patience will be well rewarded ?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine got it doc, you mean 800 ppm nutemix or runoff?))
Im also wondering why is shipping to slow, but as i saw in tracking package came from Georgia republic, so i assume it was other countries before Georgia on the way, by the way they legalized MJ not long ago...

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
800ppm nute mix then check runoff and adjust next solution accordingly ;)
Those are going to be some well travelled seeds :p

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine yeah seeds that travel more then us!)
one more thing, how you think ph changes can effect soil, microrganisms and plant?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
one more thing, how you think ph changes can effect soil, microrganisms and plant?
In organic growing we rely on humates, microorganisms, dolomite lime and mycorrhizae to do all of the leg work/buffering so there's no need to adjust ph.
Adding diluted ph chemicals (up/down) to the soil can't be good for the microherd but in inorganic growing this isn't a major concern.
How's the Critical coming along by the way? she starting to fatten up?

Last edited:

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine so you once said biobizz isnt organic, and i also have a mycorhizae in the soil, i hope ph down/up wouldnt bother it and all the biosystem of the soil? and you think biobizz can bother?
I also have some unstability with light hours for blueberry and other phototype plant... she started to show pestels few days ago. So if im givin longer then 12 hours for her can it bother her? i mean can she become a hermy because of light schedule changes?

Critical starts fating yeah! i turned on the 6500k lamp so its 90 wats now.. but the box is open cuz its more then 5 plants .. so its a lot of light leak.. ((

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@Sunshine so you once said biobizz isnt organic
Biobizz is organic but not my preferred method as there is a lot of scope for human error (over/under), plants are better at feeding themselves than we are at feeding them. This is why I prefer to add everything to the soil and avoid using ph up and down.
Having said that many growers achieve outstanding results with the biobizz range ?
One or two minor changes to the light cycle shouldn't cause hermy unless the plant/cross is predisposed to the condition, constant changes to the cycle over a period of time is much more likely to trigger the survival response.

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine I'd love to grow without any ferts, i like how no till method works, but i couldnt find all stuff needed.. If you can share a list of what you use for your mix it will be great! i could add it to the soil im using now, and just reuse it so its get better and better with the time as wine. just need to find all the components.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The below ingredients form the backbone of the mix, you can add lot's of other things to improve it further but as a minimum the below works well.

Sunshines (Basic) Soil Mix ™ ?
  • Fish blood and bone (about 8 tablespoons per 20l/5gal)
  • Quality organic compost
  • Vermiculite (15% of mix)
  • Perlite (25% of mix)
  • Kelp meal (4 tablespoons per 20l/5gal)
  • Mycorrhizae (add to planting hole so it contacts roots when transplanting or bury in soil near to where the plants roots will be)
  • Dolomite lime (4-6 tablespoons per 20l/5gal)
Other useful ingredients are vermicompost/worm castings, coco (10-20%) and biochar (10%). There are lots of other things you can add to further improve your soil such as rock dust (gypsum/basalt), shell meal, alfalfa meal etc. I'd recommend having a good read of the soil mixes in the organic grow faq section to get a good feel for the common ingredients.

Doing a simple compost tea once a run also helps the bio activity of the soil and gives the plants a real boost ?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine heres the all the band, i know lights positioned aint perfect but ok, i also think upper Criticals leaves tip burns and curved upwards casued by cob to close.. maybe im wrong. but def also looks like toxicity burn fo sure..

Attachments

• IMG_4562-01-11-18-19-33.JPG
    IMG_4562-01-11-18-19-33.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4561-01-11-18-19-33.JPG
    IMG_4561-01-11-18-19-33.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 164

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
It looks more like toxicity (too high ppm's) than heat stress on the critical from the pics. How far is the cob from the top of the plant and does it feel hot/burn/uncomfortable if you put your hand there? ?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine awesome thank you! I always doing some compost tea for them, what type of compost you think works better? I made some wormcastings and added some biobizz nutes as it got molasses there)) and add some humus.. after 3 days i sprayed it, i want to try to feed them but im not sure about ratio (water/compost)
There are a lots of ancient techniqes that i interested in.. composts and all that.. got to do a lot of research on this amazing microworld theme.. the main thing is to grow our soil, then it gives us btfl plants!
if there's some useful info on how all life going in the soil i will appreciate!

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine no, its not to hot as cobs are cool with that as we know) 30 sm from top. actually you right, as the new leaves on the top looking good, so its toxicity. hand feels warmth but its ok i thing, enjoyable warmth)) .. also fan works good all day.. so good airflow between top and cob..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@Sunshine awesome thank you! I always doing some compost tea for them, what type of compost you think works better? I made some wormcastings and added some biobizz nutes as it got molasses there)) and add some humus.. after 3 days i sprayed it, i want to try to feed them but im not sure about ratio (water/compost)
There are a lots of ancient techniqes that i interested in.. composts and all that.. got to do a lot of research on this amazing microworld theme.. the main thing is to grow our soil, then it gives us btfl plants!
if there's some useful info on how all life going in the soil i will appreciate!
Biochar, mycorrhizae and good tea made with excellent homemade compost or wormcastings is the key to amazing living soil ?
Also living mulch (green manure) and mulch in general is definitely also worth looking into ;)

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
@Sunshine thanks bro! i'll do a research on that, i also wanna try mushroom compost and seaweed..

I fed Blueberry today. First i gave phed water 7.4 (as the soil drops down to 0.7) about 1.2litres,
then nutes with 7-7.4 ph with 900 ppm, 1.5 litres
1st runoff check was 6.9 ph, 1000ppm
2nd - 6.5+ ph, 1200 ppm
3rd - 6.5+ph, 1400 ppm..

Much better then previous feeding with 2000 ppm, but seems its a little high runoff ppm?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
I got S1 plant from previous auto Chronic, don't know about you guys, but i've tried every plant eating their leaves when lollipop or some.. so this S1 is the most bitter plant in my garden, potent and spicy as chilli pepper.. not sure if it means it will same effect when i will smoke it, but i cut lower branches and i want to try it today, whats a better way to dry it fast>? cuz i use iron, but i think its killin most part of all we need..

Back