Indoor - 4th grow ever~The Continuing Saga....

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Today's mail.

Attachments

• IMG_1398.JPG
    IMG_1398.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 102

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
It must be an optical illusion because these are only 5 gal. @Alphatoy
🤠Must be for i use 7 gal and they looked bigger than mine must be my old eyes Congratulations on your big win or did u purchase these either way they look great my friend i have another cross with Afghani Kush THC: 21%, CBD: 6%, CBN: 1% Indica dom THC: it is crossed with Black Eyed Kate 70% Indica / 30% Sativa and 22% To 29% THC i figure this lady is going to be boss at around 25% THC i dusted pretty early in her life and it looks like i have a real great seed factory going on right now cant wait until harvest day in April :mask:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
🤠Must be for i use 7 gal and they looked bigger than mine must be my old eyes Congratulations on your big win or did u purchase these either way they look great my friend i have another cross with Afghani Kush THC: 21%, CBD: 6%, CBN: 1% Indica dom THC: it is crossed with Black Eyed Kate 70% Indica / 30% Sativa and 22% To 29% THC i figure this lady is going to be boss at around 25% THC i dusted pretty early in her life and it looks like i have a real great seed factory going on right now cant wait until harvest day in April :mask:

I​

Thanks Bud! Those are the ones I won from the Zkitl contest. Purple Caper Breeders Pack. They are about $100 for 5 reg. seeds. Your new seed/strain creation sounds like it will be a nice batch and produce some good smoke. I plan to have some seeds going in the near future. I'd be interested in trying out what you come up with and making a trade when the time comes. I have picked up several new strains recently, all feminized. Let me know if you see something that catches your eye. I have pollen from Sativa Kid's Landrace Thai isolated over at a buddies house. I'll be going to collect some today and plan to try to pollinate just a couple of lower branches on my #1 Female Sour Diesel. I need to get these breeder pack seeds going but right now I'm trying to restock my supply of smoke. I'm off to research collecting and storing pollen some more. Thank goodness for informational articles and videos on the internet!

Last edited:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Here is a shot taken today of the #1 Male Thai. I had to try out some of the fresh pollen I just harvested so I carefully pollinated two lower branches of the #1 Sour D. The rest is safe and secure in my freezer waiting for cookies. These should produce something well worth smoking for my first attempt ever making a few seeds.IMG_1478.JPGIMG_1479.JPGIMG_1482.JPGIMG_1476.JPGIMG_1484.JPGIMG_1486.JPG

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Some photo updates. The Sour D x Thai seeds are coming along nice and the buds are starting to fatten up. The critical amnesia are a bit thinner than the others but the N.L. x AK 47 are super fat. Got a few fems and autos starting too.
IMG_1532 (2).JPG IMG_1533 (3).JPG IMG_1531.JPG IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1524.JPG IMG_1521.JPG

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
Jason congrats on the big win bro!
You got that grow room looking like a sealed lab bro.Ill tell ya what ive been slacking round here im gonna afto step up my game bro.you are on what i like to call the green thumb roll!!.great job bro,keep on a'rolling.later,kyfb

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Jason congrats on the big win bro!
You got that grow room looking like a sealed lab bro.Ill tell ya what ive been slacking round here im gonna afto step up my game bro.you are on what i like to call the green thumb roll!!.great job bro,keep on a'rolling.later,kyfb
Thanks bud! That means a lot coming from a great grower like you @Kyfarmer84

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Whats that red flower strain. Amazing
I been wondering when someone would mention the extra red. I have two supplemental 12 watt clip on 660-670 nm red lights to augment flowering. I'm not sure how much they help but they sure don't seem to hurt any. I did a little re-arrangement of my lights and they now face towards the back of the grow cab instead of out. Here is how they used to hang. IMG_1384.JPGIMG_1487.JPG

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Wow it so looked like the plant was that color.
Whoo Hoo!!!! Delivery guy just dropped my new P600 for the 2x2 veg cab. My babies are going to be so happy. New Pics coming. Here is a list of the 10 Fems and some Auto seedlings I have going ATM.IMG_1557.JPG Some of the fems have been a bit finicky to get started. The Trainwreck from StrainSupermarket is being a little bitch and had a couple duds. We'll see how many of these make it to flower. The P4000s are going for $360 (buy it now.) One just auctioned/sold on Ebay for $335. I'll be keeping an eye on those and see how I like this little one first. Making baby steps but my set up just keeps getting better.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Whoo Hoo!!!! Delivery guy just dropped my new P600 for the 2x2 veg cab. My babies are going to be so happy. New Pics coming. Here is a list of the 10 Fems and some Auto seedlings I have going ATM.View attachment 15238 Some of the fems have been a bit finicky to get started. The Trainwreck from StrainSupermarket is being a little bitch and had a couple duds. We'll see how many of these make it to flower. The P4000s are going for $360 (buy it now.) One just auctioned/sold on Ebay for $335. I'll be keeping an eye on those and see how I like this little one first. Making baby steps but my set up just keeps getting better.
Sweet.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I been wondering when someone would mention the extra red. I have two supplemental 12 watt clip on 660-670 nm red lights to augment flowering. I'm not sure how much they help but they sure don't seem to hurt any. I did a little re-arrangement of my lights and they now face towards the back of the grow cab instead of out. Here is how they used to hang. View attachment 15236View attachment 15235
🤠Thats cool Jason but to tell you the truth i have seen your red but i really thought you had sprayed them red with spray paint or over-spray doing some job i see them in this picture they look great but the cost is probably over my head :mask:

Back