Organic Sunshines Mixed Strain Grow

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Superskunk orginally from Sensi seeds then inbred to f3 ;)
ROLS is recycled organic living soil :)
Setup is 2 LED units claimed wattage is 180 each but more likely around 45-50% of this.
Soil is a mix of organic peat based potting mix which came with caclified seaweed in and sand, lots of perlite and vermiculite, some coffee grounds, some plant matter from the last run and some mycos aswell as a small dose of fish blood and bone.
Feed, so far nothing just the feed in the soil and the tea I gave them a few weeks ago :sun:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
No problem at all. My basic philosophy is to be as organic as possible and atttempt to replicate nature as much as possible leaving me to do almost nothing the entire grow. No measuring, no ph'g, no liquid feeds, no transplanting etc. The aim is to provide the ideal conditions to allow them to thrive with as little intervention by me as is achievable.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Yes @InternationalBeanSmuggler make it in exactly the same way as normal compost tea. Depending on how much you need to make (bear in mind it needs to be used when it's fresh, it doesn't keep) add a few cups of the vermicompost to some bubbling water with some unsulphured molasses and leave bubbling for 24 hours then use immediately :)

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Hey @InternationalBeanSmuggler it's the one on the right in the last 3 pics (and the only one in the last pic), it has very shiny leaves and stretched nicely so lots of healthy shoots! It looks like it wasn't a male after all as we have a few pistils showing :grinning:
Will take some pics tonight/tmrw ;) I will make some more seed of this cross and take cuts of the special looking one for backcrossing :sun:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Hey @InternationalBeanSmuggler it's the one on the right in the last 3 pics (and the only one in the last pic), it has very shiny leaves and stretched nicely so lots of healthy shoots!
Here's another pic of her taken last night ;)

Attachments

• DSCF2320.JPG
    DSCF2320.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 98

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Group shot taken yesterday evening :)
The tall ones have been supercropped and bent over to keep them within the effective light area. I'm not concerned about the undergrowth, this is for the next crop that will come through very quickly ;)
After harvest the lower portion of the plant will get 20 days+/- of 22-24 hours light per day and then reflipped. This second harvest will provide at least as large a crop as the first run, typically significantly more :sun:

Back