Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Question what are you smoking on right now?

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Cannada

Finally time to review my Skunk #1 IBL x Sour OG from Sunshines farm.
She was harvested end of August and has been curing for 7 weeks. For clarity, I'm VERY new to smoking cannabis and much prefer my meds in oil form but I do LOVE the smell of a nice potent well cured bud. MmmmmmMm. Yummy! So I have smoked this girl quite a few times now and she is very smooth with a slow starting head buzz which stays strong and heavy throughout the high. A calming body buzz follows but i barely notice it due to the strength of the head buzz. I have difficulty tasting bud in general because I'm not a smoker and the smoke overpowers me a bit, however, the double paper fatty I just smoked leaves a sour citrusy gas taste in my mouth with earthy tones. Mouth tingles like after eating a sour candy. I'm early testing this gurl out but I have tried enough to know I'm REALLY going to enjoy getting to know her much much better. Another big thanks @Sunshine for blessing me with this beautiful smoke👏👍 Here's a look at her...

20191102_173936.jpg

20191102_171614.jpg

CrimemasterGoGo

Hey @Sunshine ! Man, that hash looks so damn tempting. Is it terpy ?

Yes, this is really strong stuff. One small 3-4 second hit got me going for good 3 hours. I've taken two hits since the morning and I'm high till now. No, you can't order stiiizy internationally, a friend bought it from a dispensary in Cali and shipped it to me :yum.

I love how convenient this is, just take a hit for 3-4 seconds and before you know it you're high within seconds. Haven't tried the live resin yet, hopefully it's as good as the stiiizy.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Hey @Sunshine ! Man, that hash looks so damn tempting. Is it terpy ?

Yes, this is really strong stuff. One small 3-4 second hit got me going for good 3 hours. I've taken two hits since the morning and I'm high till now. No, you can't order stiiizy internationally, a friend bought it from a dispensary in Cali and shipped it to me :yum.

I love how convenient this is, just take a hit for 3-4 seconds and before you know it you're high within seconds. Haven't tried the live resin yet, hopefully it's as good as the stiiizy.
Very nice :) Sounds like one pod/cart should last quite a while then? how much did you pay for the kit?

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom