Question what are you smoking on right now?

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
🤠I went and checked out the site and like you said Sunshine that stuff looks Bad :poop: 82% thc that's a bunch.:skull:
Stiiizy is actually one of the most reputated distillate cart sellers in the USA.

Very nice :) Sounds like one pod/cart should last quite a while then? how much did you pay for the kit?
Yes, This is a half gram cart and ideally should last me for a couple weeks atleast. The pricing was $35 for the pod and $20 for the battery.

If anyone here is planning to get a stiiizy or any other cart, Make sure you only purchase ir from a verified dispensary only. The market right now is flooded with fake stiiizy's and other big names. Please do not fall for the "we buy in bulk so we can offer discount on these" . No one gets discount on the original stiiizy carts unless the company website says otherwise.

Last edited:

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Wow ! That is some great looking weed @Sunshine . The only reason I've shifted to smoking concentrates is they're discreet and easier to consume. Also, the lack of availability of decent weed here in the country.

The best part is the pods are detachable so, if my pod gets empty, I can just get another pod and replace it. I also have a blue dream pod.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Crimemastergogo are those pods safe seems like here in the USA they are really frowning on vaping 🙄 pods and you living in India it seems to me their is a lot of cannabis and hash their right.:)

Reactions: BudMonster

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
🤠Crimemastergogo are those pods safe seems like here in the USA they are really frowning on vaping 🙄 pods and you living in India it seems to me their is a lot of cannabis and hash their right.:)
Yes since these were bought from a verified dispensary, They're safe. Vaping became a fad in the last two years and a lot of people have been illegally manufacturing these pods, they cut the distillate with Vitamin A or honey, which is extremely harmful for your lungs.

So, decent quality weed here is super expensive, I'm talking upwards of $40 for a gram. Hash is available, But I quit tobacco a while ago.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠
Yes since these were bought from a verified dispensary, They're safe. Vaping became a fad in the last two years and a lot of people have been illegally manufacturing these pods, they cut the distillate with Vitamin A or honey, which is extremely harmful for your lungs.

So, decent quality weed here is super expensive, I'm talking upwards of $40 for a gram. Hash is available, But I quit tobacco a while ago.
🤠 Wow at $ 40.00 a gram I think I would surely be growing me some and I thought it was bad at $100.00 per OZ🌱

Reactions: Sunshine

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
🤠
🤠 Wow at $ 40.00 a gram I think I would surely be growing me some and I thought it was bad at $100.00 per OZ🌱
Yeah, I haven't smoked weed since ran out of my last harvest. It's just been hash and now concentrates. There are no domestic indoor weed growers like in other countries.

I would gladly buy $100 Oz here. Oz of AA or AAA here in the black market goes for around $500-550, +$100 for AAAA quality.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
Suprisingly my tolerance isn't massively high as I generally smoke small 'micro' bowls, I'm a pretty busy bee and generally have a lot of tasks to complete in any given day so I like to catch a high but not get completely intoxicated or noticeably high, at the end of the night I will round off on a joint of something strong like a good hash or potent flower.

Yes I do take breaks, some weeks I go 2-3 days without smoking anything, other weeks I smoke daily I don't consciously do this I just don't feel like it sometimes, when I was younger I used to smoke from the moment I got up but I don't find that necessary or productive at this stage in my life but of course everyone's situation is different.

Having said all that, it's Saturday and today I'm smoking my current favourite, the Granddaddy Purple :cool: :dizzy:
IMG_20191130_113434.jpg