Question what are you smoking on right now?

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
some Gardella hash I'm nibbling at today :)
View attachment 9953
@Sunshine Your hash pictures always get me drooling !
You are a real cannabis connassoueir.
The pics are lovely, almost feel like grasbing some from the screen.

These look like big chunks of hash, almost 15-20g, how is the flavor on these things ?

I think we should make a different thread for cannabis smoke reports and reviews. What do you guys say ?

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠

These look like big chunks of hash, almost 15-20g, how is the flavor on these things ?

I think we should make a different thread for cannabis smoke reports and reviews. What do you guys say ?
🤠 I believe this sit is actually a report site you can put that stuff right I believe but ( I could be wrong again ) the old guy" 🤖

Reactions: Sunshine

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)

The flavour is very very good on the Gardella, biscuity, rich, hashy, spicy and extremely delicious! It's a strong sedative high that hits the eye lids and is definitely best for end of the day smoking and relaxing!
🤠
🤠Dam Sunshine that looks more like a loaf of Wheat bread did you make it it looks more like 28g a full oz. and you stated nibbling are you eating it or smoking it.:heart_eyes:
Smoking it but it's so strong I just pick at it and smoke little snibbles here and there unless it's been a very long day then I put a good amount into a nice joint :)

Reactions: Alphatoy

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠the heck with the bong ill go for the Baileys or the Daniel , was wondering why they put a hole in the bottle seems like that will let the smoke out right :)

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Thats just a design, the holes aren't connected with the inner pipes, so just a bong design, IMO. Haha, Yeah I have a lot of single malts too. I don't drink much people just like buying these nice bottles.

Reactions: Alphatoy

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
HELLO EVERYONE Greasy is back ..had great success with all.of your seeds fruit passion Fruit bowl Chem fire Blue Berry Apple Pie pinky OG
All did better than expected here in northern Alberta ..the were moved indoors to lights 12 weeks ago and the last plant finished and is in drying room ..I experimented with males too and still achieved seedless females and got seeds in female Bent Wheel's from one of the males from you guys seeds we traded last year.. and its,a toss up what strain ..I had a fail collecting pollen from anything but bent wheel(super early flower but have some to trade,as well as bent wheel non fem seeds from last 5 year's ..

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
HELLO EVERYONE Greasy is back ..had great success with all.of your seeds fruit passion Fruit bowl Chem fire Blue Berry Apple Pie pinky OG
All did better than expected here in northern Alberta ..the were moved indoors to lights 12 weeks ago and the last plant finished and is in drying room ..I experimented with males too and still achieved seedless females and got seeds in female Bent Wheel's from one of the males from you guys seeds we traded last year.. and its,a toss up what strain ..I had a fail collecting pollen from anything but bent wheel(super early flower but have some to trade,as well as bent wheel non fem seeds from last 5 year's ..
Welcome back, @Greasygas , good to see you're enjoying the legalization in Canada

Good to have you back, buddy !