Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Question what are you smoking on right now?

CrimemasterGoGo

I'm good as well @Sunshine . Just been really busy last couple months, now finally getting some time to catch with things amidst the lockdown. I hope everyone is safe and doing well ! We've been in lockdown for over 3 weeks now, and there's a curfew here till 30th April, so far things are under control here; hopefully it'll stay that way because if it gets bad, it'll be really hard to control it because of the population density.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I'm good as well @Sunshine . Just been really busy last couple months, now finally getting some time to catch with things amidst the lockdown. I hope everyone is safe and doing well ! We've been in lockdown for over 3 weeks now, and there's a curfew here till 30th April, so far things are under control here; hopefully it'll stay that way because if it gets bad, it'll be really hard to control it because of the population density.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that we can get back to some kind of normal in the next few months🤞

What have you been smoking recently?

CrimemasterGoGo

Hopefully, I am counting on it. I've been smoking leftovers of my hash, shatters and live resin I bought in the last few months. The flavour is not as good as it was when they were fresh but it still gets me really high. Also, these concentrates give me serious munchies. How do you guys manage the munchies ?

CrimemasterGoGo

Just really depends on what you're looking for, some people like trying new strains all the time and some keep going back to the famous old strains like OG Kush, Blue dream etc. These days cookies strains seem to be trending every where. Last year Zkittlez was quite popular and in demand.

madtrevor

Today I had a few plants whose names I can't remember because a couple of minutes ago I found a great article on one of the forums and decided to share it with you, my friends. If you've ever wondered how long you've been Smoking, you would understand me now. When I thought about this question, I calculated a lot of years that I took marijuana, or rather its Smoking. It was this point that led me to thoughts that screamed about motivation to quit weed because I feel the negative impact on my body from this plant. I love Smoking but I don't like being sick

Top Bottom