Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
Great looking kush @Sunshine ,
Thanks @CrimemasterGoGo it's strong stuff, one small bowl keeps me high for several hours during the day.
even though I get really baked off one small hit, I feel like taking another hit just because of the terps.
I completely get what you're saying, the GDP is the same, the flavour is so enjoyable that it's very easy to over do it!
Do you ever collect it make a small ball of nice tasty hash ?
Yes I do, I'll probably scrape them down for a nice xmas eve bowl and watch a film :)

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Today's Strain 'O' the Day

DURBAN POISON HASH

Got my hands on some great tasting Durban Poison Hash that is also very pleasing to look at, It's a proper Sativa hash that gives a nice cerebral high which also gives Lazer sharp concentration
Enjoyed taking a dab of this, the flavor was very earthy and fruity, which I felt, was a weird combination but regardless, a tasty smoke.

VERDICT : I really enjoyed watching Netflix after a nice dab of this, perfect for binging on TV shows and relaxing after work, Highly recommeded !

On a sidenote : Has anyone here watched Disjointed TV show? Its really good !
20191217_234752.jpg

20191217_235751.jpg

Last edited:

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
@Sunshine , I need some advice on testing the quality of bubble hash, Someone over at r/Cannabisextracts told me this hash was full of plant matter and not good quality, what do you think about this ? When I dabbed it, It didn't vapourize a lot, instead it just ignited and left a lot of charry-ash behind. Since you're one of the hash connoisseurs, Can you tell anything by the aesthetics ? also, whats this full melt and half melt thing?

I'm contemplating whether I should smoke this or press this for some hash rosin

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
This hash sounds right up my street! I love the clear high from the Durban and you're lucky to get it in hash form.
In answer to your question, full melt sometimes referred to as full melt clear dome is almost completely made up of trichomes with little to no plant matter. When it's ignited it bubbles/melts indicating the very high quality. The more plant matter the less pure the hash is deemed to be.
Personally I like hash like the one you're smoking now with some plant matter in as the strength is manageable, it's easy to smoke and I find the flavour more complex. Strictly speaking it's lower quality but beer is also lower quality than vodka by the same logic and I know which I prefer!
Aslong as the hash is good quality and not bulked with filler or actual fake hash with research chemicals added (yes that's a thing), then as far as I'm concerned it's good hash. A little plant matter doesn't bother me and actually helps it burn better in a joint and is easier to handle imo.
If I was offered the same hash and could have 7g of full melt or 28g of mid grade hash from the same inputs I'd take the latter everytime. I know that's not the popular opinion but it's my personal preference.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
This hash sounds right up my street! I love the clear high from the Durban and you're lucky to get it in hash form.
In answer to your question, full melt sometimes referred to as full melt clear dome is almost completely made up of trichomes with little to no plant matter. When it's ignited it bubbles/melts indicating the very high quality. The more plant matter the less pure the hash is deemed to be.
Personally I like hash like the one you're smoking now with some plant matter in as the strength is manageable, it's easy to smoke and I find the flavour more complex. Strictly speaking it's lower quality but beer is also lower quality than vodka by the same logic and I know which I prefer!
Aslong as the hash is good quality and not bulked with filler or actual fake hash with research chemicals added (yes that's a thing), then as far as I'm concerned it's good hash. A little plant matter doesn't bother me and actually helps it burn better in a joint and is easier to handle imo.
If I was offered the same hash and could have 7g of full melt or 28g of mid grade hash from the same inputs I'd take the latter everytime. I know that's not the popular opinion but it's my personal preference.
I too, like you really enjoy smoking hash. Was just curious about the full melt hash, saw some of it on reddit and boy does it look beautiful, I just wanted to dab this stuff and enjoy the flavour, but since this isn't so good for dabbing, I'll just press some rosin from a gram and smoke the rest. How do you usually smoke your hash ?

I've never tried full melt, I'll be on the lookout for some. Also, I think I overpaid for this bubble hash costed me $20/g and I bought two grams of this stuff. What is a good price for mid grade and full melt hash ?

I'm planning to get this AK-47 hash and some Platinum Kush or Lemon Haze hash next month, AK-47 aesthetically is just so pleasing to look at, Is any of these Full melt ?

Reactions: Alphatoy

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I'll just press some rosin from a gram and smoke the rest.
Post up some pics!
How do you usually smoke your hash ?
Joint usually but sometimes pipe or bong, I'm a bit of a sucker for a hash joint.
I'm planning to get this AK-47 hash and some Platinum Kush or Lemon Haze hash next month, AK-47 aesthetically is just so pleasing to look at, Is any of these Full melt ?
Impossible to say but unlikely, I'd go with the PK or LH out of those three options going by the look of them.
What is a good price for mid grade and full melt hash ?
To be honest I rarely buy it in so I'm a bit out of touch with the market. Let us know what you end up scoring.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Smoking some heavy hitting Granddaddy Purple tonight, this stuff is gassy, very full flavoured and extremely potent, great for late evening or end of the night. This is one of the few varieties that I find myself putting out a joint and coming back to, that's certainly not normal for me.
View attachment 10191
Oo la la, that bud just gave me a visual orgasm. I've only ever had good tasting weed on very few occasions, mostly with landraces and the flavor was spicy/herbal.

How is the flavour of weed compared with say BHO or any other concentrates ? That bud is completely covered in resin, you must have perfected the drying/curing process to get a end product like this.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Oo la la, that bud just gave me a visual orgasm.
Thanks @CrimemasterGoGo :D
How is the flavour of weed compared with say BHO or any other concentrates ?
The new wave of cannabis is much stronger in flavour than it was even a decade or so ago as the legal constraints in certain states (mainly california) allow them to select for the most intense flavours from decent sized populations of already stellar genetics so they are finding the best of the best phenos and breeding with and selfing these.
In the netherlands in the 80s and 90s the sweet skunk took over from the road kill skunk for exactly the opposite reasons, the illegality and consequent busts as a result of the odours.
The flavour is comparable to concentrates as the levels of terpenes and cannaboids are very high indeed in the new level strains.

Reactions: Alphatoy