Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
good morning beautiful people ? I'm kicking off this sunny saturday morning with a tasty flower of Big Wreck (the biggest pheno of Fruit Wreck), this ones very potent with a fresh lime taste :yum This was pollinated with the Sour OG so the hybrids should be interesting!
DSC_3902.JPG

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
I decided to pop the top on this guy today and test the cure. Has that heavenly sativa aroma with a definite earthy and light pine taste. Very smooth. Should get a bit better with some more age. IMG_2685.JPG

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Looks fantastic @Jason I can almost smell the herer goodness! Nice chunky buds too ?
Which seed bank was this one from? Thanks for sharing ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
It's funny how sometimes the freebies turn out better than the thing you ordered. These look great! Is she still running? got seeds or cuts or is she retired?
How was the Gelato Og btw? did it live up to it's name?

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
It's funny how sometimes the freebies turn out better than the thing you ordered. These look great! Is she still running? got seeds or cuts or is she retired?
How was the Gelato Og btw? did it live up to it's name?
I think I still have a bean or two of each, I'd have to check my seed stash. The last ones got the chop and done. Both turned out really good in my opinion. No complaints yet. I just want to achieve higher trichome production. The Critical Purple Kush is my favorite of that last grow. Unfortunately it was the lowest yielder of the three. They are all good smoke.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
The CPK sounds nice, did it turn color at all??
Not much color change, no purple. The Gelato had a much nicer color change at harvest time. Here is an early photo I had that shows the CPK and the two CPK clones, (Babies), I took and grew with her. I didn't get any good shots of those colas at harvest as they were not nearly as impressive in size. Quality on the other hand, very good. The best color I had recently was an LSD 25 auto. It turned super purple and cured is very dark, almost black.

Attachments

• IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 264

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Wow ! those nugs look great @Sunshine. Do give a smoke report. BTW, are those seeds in the nug from adv mix ? A little off topic but has anyone here used vapourisers ? I'm planning to get one. Heard good things about the Dynavap M. what do you guys think??

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Do give a smoke report.
Will do, next pic will have smoke report attached ;)
BTW, are those seeds in the nug from adv mix
Yes the most recent run was hit with Adv Mix f3 pollen, the batch before was pollinated with Sour OG :)
A little off topic but has anyone here used vapourisers ? I'm planning to get one. Heard good things about the Dynavap M. Iwhat do you guys think??
AFOAF has a Stormz and Bickel vape and they absolutely love it, I don't personally vape much but @MooseBluemane does and can probably give you better recommendations on the subject than I can.
The Dynavap M seems to have positive reviews, the price point isn't bad and the build quality seems solid.
Can I ask what's taking you down the vape route? health reasons?

Back