Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Nothing serious @Sunshine , I keep loosing my papers and filter tips:p and I wanted to try out vaping.
I'm the same, that's why I've got a 50 box of raw papers now so I can never run out! When I'm down to 10 packs I'll grab another 50 box!
I notice they do an updated 2019 version of the Dynavap M vape which seems to be the one to go for. The one thing that jumps out, talking about losing things, is the cap on the end of the vape that looks like it could easily be misplaced.
The problem for me coming from a smoking joints back ground is that the hit from a vape is very different, the high too, and for me I found hard to adjust to.

Reactions: ThC

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Nice sunshine, Yeah I already saw this review and going for the 2019 model now. I think if lost, VAPCAP sells replacement parts.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
That's good you can get the replacement end bit. Let us know if you end up getting one, I'd be very interested to hear your review!

Reactions: ThC

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
So, The $70 Vapcap M will end up costing me $160 after shipping and custom fees just for the vape and no accessories included and I think its a bit too high and would be a no brainer to get it at that price. So, for now I'll pass on it, I'll maybe ask one of my friends who live in US to get it when he comes back home. Either way, I'll let you guys know whenever I get it.

Last edited:

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
@Alphatoy, Vaping itself isn't dangerous at all. It removes the process of combustion which causes cancer, what you may have seen is conventional vaping e-ciggarrates, which are completely different from dry herb/ concentrate vapes. E- ciggarates use e-juice which according to the researchers has some harmful chemicals. Dry herb vapes are better than smoking (health wise). They eliminate combustion and what goes in your lungs is warm vapour or cool vapour if taken with a bong.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Yes, we have some really good hash available in the North India @Sunshine .

So the pricing goes something like this, The closer you are to the sourcing place the cheaper you get it. If you go to the hills and you know your way around the place. Can get 10 grams for as low as $13-14. for good quality hash and $20-30 for Great hash.

Where I live my plug sells it for $50-60 depending on the quality. Its not as clean as bubble hash or any afghan hash but equally as potent.

The best hash I've tasted was some fresh hand rubbed hash I bought from a guy in the hills who rubbed it in front of me. Even I tried rubbing some but he was a veteran at that and his hash tasted amazing. Since these guys rub from fresh chopped plants and mid flowering the high was very pleasant and sativa like. when smoked, you'd get a sweetish mango taste. It was amazing !

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I havent had hash since high school,1983?
Look into "5 gallon bubble bags" on amazon/ebay/wish, you can get a good set of bags for about $20-25 including delivery then all you need is ice (or dry ice), cold tap water and sugar trim and you've made some of the best hash you can get!
Even the cheap ones are pretty well made and last for years, especially if rinsed and dried between uses.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
I'm currently out of hash @Sunshine but i'll check my old pics to see if I can find some nice pictures, In another news my country has put a ban on all kinds of vaping following the incidents in the U.S. If caught in possession, First time offenders will have to pay $1500 fine or serve a 1 year jail sentence or both. Thats more than you'll get for possession of any hard drugs.

Last edited:

Back