Question what are you smoking on right now?

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
@MooseBluemane Yeah, Volcano's are the apple of Vaping Industry, best in class. Unfortunately, Since the govt of my country declared all kinds of Vaping illegal, I've dropped the plan of getting a vape. Even if it were legal, VOLCANOS are a bit on the expensive side. Thanks for the help though, Appreciate it !

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
That looks sensational @CrimemasterGoGo, the last pic has me drooling, I can almost smell it through the screen!!!!! Please upload it to your album so I can vote on it for MOTM ?

Done ! Its so uncanny that last picture was clicked on 20th September 2018 ?. I remember this was the last sunny day during my stay there. After this it rained continously for 3 days !

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
How do they charge for the handrubbed? do they weigh your hands before and after :joy:
Seriously though, what's the deal? :)

Haha, No nothing like that. After this you collect the hash and sorta' make a ball out of it and roll it in a sheet of plastic like in the first picture. Usually if you're buying from villagers its mostly on approximation. The prices here are so good that nobody cares if its 1-2 grams more or less. If you're buying from cafe's, they have weighing scales but the hash is almost 3-4 times expensive infact almost as much as what I pay for in the city. In the village mostly everyone has hash with them, its their only source of Income. That and some people have small apple orchards.
I usually just go around for a walk in the morning in the village and almost everytime I end up finding someone rubbing or harvesting the plants and I usually biy from them.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Made some gummies with around 0.25 grams of distillate with 90% THC. Made around a batch of 25 gummies. In the end I just froze the leftovers in the pan, later ate that stuff. I was stoned for good 3-4 hrs and then I slept, woke up and I was still high :joy:. The high was so strong it kind of made me dysfunctional. Its been 14+ hrs and I'm still high XD, I also got some sugar wax to dab will put up the pics later

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Made some gummies with around 0.25 grams of distillate with 90% THC. Made around a batch of 25 gummies. In the end I just froze the leftovers in the pan, later ate that stuff. I was stoned for good 3-4 hrs and then I slept, woke up and I was still high :joy:. The high was so strong it kind of made me dysfunctional. Its been 14+ hrs and I'm still high XD, I also got some sugar wax to dab will put up the pics later
Sounds like you got fully medicated! :) Love to see some pics of the gummies, they sound tasty and very potent :yum

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Saturday at last and what better way to start the day than with some early Fruit Wreck, this ones strong but a great motivator which is good because I've got a ton of house work to get done today :)
DSC_3995.JPG

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Looks amazing @Sunshine , heard some good things about this strain.
20191002_123920.jpg
This finally came today ! Took a small wax dab I was stoned for good 3-4 hours. The taste was amazing, tasted exactly like the smell of fresh trichomes. It's more of an evening or a night time smoke, it makes me really dysfunctional and sleepy.

Last edited:

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Hey gang ! How's it going ? Has anyone here tried stiiizy carts ? Their reviews all over the net are overwhelmingly positive.

Back