Question what are you smoking on right now?

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
They're all pretty different from each other. 2 is earthy and smokey and skunky, 3 is floral and spicey, and 1 is sweet and sour and piney, and has a very sharp dr pepper type smell.

From time to time i even get a pineapple hint from the gg, specifically #1 so I'm thinking these beans came from cross polination from other fems that had mixed sex like my pineapple. Whether it was a genetic or stress issue would be hard to guess since i don't personally know the original farmer.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
looks like a head sizzler that GG. that up high, frazzle ,face smacked buzz. the IBS Nordes wont disapoint you.
i got some Nordes runnin now in flower cab and some Jamaican winds .
The gg is definitely good! I know the nordes wont disappoint thats why I'm so excited. Only had to soak for 12 hours or so before it sunk so now shes in the paper towels.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
i want that FB x passion no.1 .

Looks awesome , is she in strain SS Strain supermarket yet ?
Thanks, that's very flattering. It throws the odd male flower so wouldn't be suitable for the market without some considerable time and effort unfortunately ?
Smoke and grow wise she's otherwise fantastic; extremely quick to finish with a nice balanced high that leans towards the motivational ?

Back