Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Question what are you smoking on right now?

Dr. Longbeard

very interested in this !!

great looking dank.

any info on her?
I got the chance to meet a bunch of breeders like brothers Grimm, topdawg,dark horse genetics,sunny cheba,homegrown wonders and a few others just missed Mike from aficionado so I've always wanted to grow c99 so got a bunch from brothers grimm and grew them all out and they were all fantastic but just that one stuck out and was by far something special so I kept her around still have the same mother for almost 2 years now almost lost her cause I didnt know how special till she was in the flower room almost done and took a test bud a week early and was like what the hell.lol so I reveged her and have had her ever since. So smooth and so strong with a hearty amount of dank

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
I got the chance to meet a bunch of breeders like brothers Grimm, topdawg,dark horse genetics,sunny cheba,homegrown wonders and a few others just missed Mike from aficionado so I've always wanted to grow c99 so got a bunch from brothers grimm and grew them all out and they were all fantastic but just that one stuck out and was by far something special so I kept her around still have the same mother for almost 2 years now almost lost her cause I didnt know how special till she was in the flower room almost done and took a test bud a week early and was like what the hell.lol so I reveged her and have had her ever since. So smooth and so strong with a hearty amount of dank
Sounds heavenly @Dr. Longbeard! Heres some pineapple from my last grow. Nice awake buzz, mostly heady and tastes almost like bubblegum now.

IMG_20180821_183815.jpg IMG_20180821_184016.jpg IMG_20180821_183854.jpg