Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Question what are you smoking on right now?

FC Members Chat & Introductions

Question what are you smoking on right now?

Dr. Longbeard

very interested in this !!

great looking dank.

any info on her?
I got the chance to meet a bunch of breeders like brothers Grimm, topdawg,dark horse genetics,sunny cheba,homegrown wonders and a few others just missed Mike from aficionado so I've always wanted to grow c99 so got a bunch from brothers grimm and grew them all out and they were all fantastic but just that one stuck out and was by far something special so I kept her around still have the same mother for almost 2 years now almost lost her cause I didnt know how special till she was in the flower room almost done and took a test bud a week early and was like what the hell.lol so I reveged her and have had her ever since. So smooth and so strong with a hearty amount of dank

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
I got the chance to meet a bunch of breeders like brothers Grimm, topdawg,dark horse genetics,sunny cheba,homegrown wonders and a few others just missed Mike from aficionado so I've always wanted to grow c99 so got a bunch from brothers grimm and grew them all out and they were all fantastic but just that one stuck out and was by far something special so I kept her around still have the same mother for almost 2 years now almost lost her cause I didnt know how special till she was in the flower room almost done and took a test bud a week early and was like what the hell.lol so I reveged her and have had her ever since. So smooth and so strong with a hearty amount of dank
Sounds heavenly @Dr. Longbeard! Heres some pineapple from my last grow. Nice awake buzz, mostly heady and tastes almost like bubblegum now.

IMG_20180821_183815.jpg
IMG_20180821_184016.jpg
IMG_20180821_183854.jpg

Top Bottom