Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
That bud reminds me of the oaxacan sativa from sensi, similar structure of very large loose buds with small calyxes 🌴
I'm jealous of the authentic malana πŸ˜‹ Here we have very limited choice of hash and the quality is generally average unless you make your own ❄

Whats it laced with mate
There is no set price for weed here. It all depends on distance from the center of the city. U can get about 20 grams for 30$( the one which I posted), when u smoke a joint to yourself and experience a very mild buzz, the taste will be un-weed like caz it was poorly grown, harvested early, not fed, etc. The reason that weed is never anything worth comparing to internationally.

More often than not, noob smokers or tourists wind up with a popular 10 gram packets of very very brown weed, with more stems seeds and leaves than buds, laced with one or several of rat poison, caramelized sugar (increases the mass and adds a shimmering golden coat when done properly, also rapes throat violently when smoked), battery acid, and many more, leading to a dirty dirty high, not weed like at all, and there are several people who don't know better, live here, and will proudly smoke that stuff because it's the only stuff they've ever smoked. So the market thrives on ignorance.

After going through all these shit I decided to grow my own herb.

That bud reminds me of the oaxacan sativa from sensi, similar structure of very large loose buds with small calyxes 🌴
I'm jealous of the authentic malana πŸ˜‹ Here we have very limited choice of hash and the quality is generally average unless you make your own ❄
That looks large bcaz of untrimmed leaves. The bud of landrace sativa are very airy not as fence as indicas.

Getting malana charas even here is very hard. Have to order the dealer before month to get it. Sometimes I too end up with average quality charas.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
More often than not, noob smokers or tourists wind up with a popular 10 gram packets of very very brown weed, with more stems seeds and leaves than buds, laced with one or several of rat poison, caramelized sugar (increases the mass and adds a shimmering golden coat when done properly, also rapes throat violently when smoked), battery acid, and many more, leading to a dirty dirty high, not weed like at all, and there are several people who don't know better, live here, and will proudly smoke that stuff because it's the only stuff they've ever smoked. So the market thrives on ignorance.
I wish only bad sex and flat beer on these sons of motherless goats πŸ˜‚ Seriously though, that sounds terrible!
It won't be long now until you're smoking the finest organic πŸ’¨πŸ