Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Question what are you smoking on right now?

You should visit India sometime @Sunshine. The harvest season has started in the valley, right now in the small villages you'll find many people rubbing hash in the sun. Usually goes on till November. I was able to score my favorite mango cream this time. You can get a tola (10g) for as low as 15$. Most of the people in the region have no other source of income.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
You should visit India sometime @Sunshine. The harvest season has started in the valley, right now in the small villages you'll find many people rubbing hash in the sun. Usually goes on till November. I was able to score my favorite mango cream this time. You can get a tola (10g) for as low as 15$. Most of the people in the region have no other source of income.
It's definitely high on the bucket list, not only for the amazing hash but also the delicious food!!! πŸ˜‹
Rubbing ripe buds in the sun sounds magical, have you ever hand rubbed your own hash?

@Midnight Toker How much hash do you use in a joint? That looks like a lot of hash for one joint.
I was lucky enough to be in the rare situation where I had more to smoke than time to smoke it, so had to really dig deep to get it done βœ…

Nb. Obviously a small layer of tobacco went on top after this photo was taken, otherwise it wouldn’t burn.