Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @FerretWrangler :) For the final trim (immediately prior to smoking) I use the scissors, I like the terpene laden sugar leaves a lot ?
As a rule if it's very fresh flower (my favourite) I use scissors, if it's older herb which has already had the small sugar leaves removed I might grind it if I'm making a joint.
Short answer is depends on the flower/age/quality but generally I don't like to put beautiful fresh flowers into the grinder.
Problem with using fingers is it makes me stink like Whiz Khalifa so I have to wash my hands a dozen times before I leave the house ?

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
No name, same source as the gg and pineapple. Nice and fruity, makes me GOOFY. I had my ps4 buddies telling me i was too high last night and they dont even necessarily know i smoke ?

There are seeds for the taking, but I'm worried about instabilities since i had issues in the past taking bag seeds from this guy's bud. What do you guys think?
20180625_131650.jpg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Some of the best strains on the planet came from bag seed. I'd say looking at the bud it's got to be worth a shot! ?
No name, same source as the gg and pineapple. Nice and fruity, makes me GOOFY. I had my ps4 buddies telling me i was too high last night and they dont even necessarily know i smoke ?

There are seeds for the taking, but I'm worried about instabilities since i had issues in the past taking bag seeds from this guy's bud. What do you guys think?

View attachment 4399

Back