Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
That looks delicious CrimemasterGoGo!!!! I'm a big hash fan and that looks like a real treat, how do you usually smoke your hashish?

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
You should visit India sometime @Sunshine. The harvest season has started in the valley, right now in the small villages you'll find many people rubbing hash in the sun. Usually goes on till November. I was able to score my favorite mango cream this time. You can get a tola (10g) for as low as 15$. Most of the people in the region have no other source of income.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
You should visit India sometime @Sunshine. The harvest season has started in the valley, right now in the small villages you'll find many people rubbing hash in the sun. Usually goes on till November. I was able to score my favorite mango cream this time. You can get a tola (10g) for as low as 15$. Most of the people in the region have no other source of income.
It's definitely high on the bucket list, not only for the amazing hash but also the delicious food!!! ?
Rubbing ripe buds in the sun sounds magical, have you ever hand rubbed your own hash?

Back